REVERSE THE COVID VACCINE MANDATE FOR EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS AT MARYLAND COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
- I support Students, Parents, Faculty, Staff of the University System of Maryland.
- I do not support the current policy to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for members of the USM community. Forced consent is not informed consent. It is not consent at all.
- I strongly urge Dr. Perman and Governor Larry Hogan to reverse this egregious policy and allow our community bodily autonomy. No person should be coerced into any type of medical intervention in order to obtain employment or an equal education in the State of Maryland.
- Equality requires equal treatment for those who freely consent to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and those who do not.
- Education equality requires students to receive equal treatment AND equal access to all campus activities, including paid and non-paid internships and research. Employment equality includes unencumbered access to employment, job responsibilities and advancement opportunities.
- STOP THE COVID VACCINE MANDATE FOR EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS AT PUBLIC MARYLAND COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
By submitting this form, I acknowledge I am at least 18 years old and agree to be receive information and marketing materials. To unsubscribe, click here.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is intended for general information purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice applicable to your particular situation or reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in these posts should be construed as legal advice from UMDEE or any individual associated with UMDEE. No reader of this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through this website without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction. Before taking any action based on this website, you should consider your personal situation and seek independent legal advice.